18+. T&Cs apply. Play responsibly.
The prestigious partypoker MILLION is back!
Guaranteeing a massive $1M in prize money, the $215 buy-in partypoker MILLION offers twelve chances throughout the week to qualify for Sunday’s Final Day.
Mini and Micro tournaments are also scheduled, allowing players of all bankrolls to get involved! Check out the full schedule here.
How it works…
partypoker MILLION is a weekly tournament. Day 1s run throughout the week, starting on Sunday, before qualifying players take their seat at the Final Day on the following Sunday.
Players must qualify for the Final Day - Sunday, 19:00 (GMT) / 20:00 (CET) - via one of the following Day 1s:
- Day 1A – Sunday 20:00 (GMT) / 21:00 (CET)
- Day 1B – Sunday 23:00 (GMT) / Monday 00:00 (CET)
- Day 1C – Monday 20:00 (GMT) / 21:00 (CET)
- Day 1D – Tuesday 20:00 (GMT) / 21:00 (CET)
- Day 1E – Wednesday 20:00 (GMT) / 21:00 (CET)
- Day 1F– Thursday 20:00 (GMT) / 21:00 (CET)
- Day 1G– Friday 20:00 (GMT) / 21:00 (CET)
- Day 1H – Friday 23:00 (GMT) / Saturday 00:00 (CET)
- Day 1J– Saturday 20:00 (GMT) / Saturday 21:00 (CET)
- Day 1K– Saturday 23:00 (GMT) / Sunday 00:00 (CET)
- Day 1L– Sunday 15:00 (GMT) / Sunday 16:00 (CET)
- Day 1M (turbo)– Sunday 17:00 (GMT) / 18:00 (CET)
- Final – Sunday 19:00 (GMT) / 20:00 (CET)
You are permitted one entry per Day 1, but you can play as many Day 1s as you like. Your biggest stack will be taken through to the final!
We designed partypoker MILLION to finish early enough so you have the time to sleep even if you are in the money.
For the full partypoker MILLION schedule, please click here.
We’re running direct satellites to the partypoker MILLION throughout the week!
Buy in for $22 and play for guaranteed $215 seats. All partypoker MILLION direct satellites allow for one re-entry, with a mixture of formats to choose from!
Direct satellites are scheduled before each Day 1, except for Day 1M. $5.50 feeders will run before every direct satellite, with winners being auto-registered.
All satellites offer a qualifying route to a specific Day 1.
To find partypoker MILLION satellites in the client, select “Satellites” in the “Category” filter within the “Tourneys” tab. You can then search for “partypoker MILLION”.
Terms and conditions
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- Each partypoker MILLION Day 1 is a freezeout. If you are eliminated in a Day 1 tournament you will be unable to re-enter until the next available Day 1.
- If you have played any Day 1, you may enter any subsequent Day 1s, regardless of whether you have carried a stack forward into Day 2.
- Where multiple stacks are carried forward from a Day 1 to Day 2, only the highest stack will be considered for play and be carried forward into Day 2.
- Day 1 stacks carried to Day 2 which have been superseded by a larger stack, accumulated in a subsequent Day 1 tournament, are deemed forfeit, have no cash value and are non-transferrable.
- Players can buy directly into Day 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F ,1G and 1H, 1J, 1K, 1L and 1M and will receive 1,000,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Direct buy-in into Day 2 is not possible.
- Specific online satellites will be available for this event, $215 seats are available to win on partypoker.
- Unless otherwise specified; $215 tickets will be available for use in any partypoker MILLION Day 1 tournament.
- Where satellites offer $215 tickets for a specific Day 1 tournament; the ticket must be used in the specified Day 1. Unused tickets will be deemed forfeit and will have no cash or T$ value.
- All satellite tickets won are valid subject to expiry dates. Please check in the “My Tickets” section in the poker software for exact details of the expiry for tickets held.
By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, and our Standard Promotional Terms and Condition